Canon Rebel XT

Monday, May 01, 2006

No. 4: Spring Flowers

I thought it might be nice to post some more of my flower images. These pictures were taken last spring ('05) with my Canon Rebel-XT. I had just purchased it and was in the early stages of becoming familiar with it. Here's a photo of one of my tulips in the front yard. Ain't it purdy? The colors are brilliant!





Here's another one I took last year, just after a spring shower. Not much to say but, "Wow, God sure knows how to make beautiful stuff."

Go ahead ... click on the pictures. They enlarge. They're even better, bigger.

1 Comments:

  • Hi,
    Nice pictures. I recently bought a Rebel XT and having lot of fun with it. Was wondering what lens did you use to shoot these pictures.

    thanks,
    Raj

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home